Predictive Success offers an advanced modular approach to training. Our instructor led combination of face-to-face and virtual based training allows PI to be deeply integrated into the roots of any organization.
Our two-day Becoming a PI Practitioner workshop gives you the hands-on training needed to realize the people problems standing between you and your business objectives. Poor performance, mismanagement, low productivity, high turnover, low engagement – all of these issues can be addressed through the effective application of PI’s human capital management methodology in your business.
In this workshop, you will:
- Identify a set of business challenges, uncover associated people issues and create goals to fix them
- Learn strategies that directly impact your challenges through the use of PI tools and workforce assessment software
- Leave with an action plan to overcome your challenges and achieve your goals
Who Should Attend?
- Executives or managers responsible for business strategy, planning and success
- HR professionals who will serve as the PI expert and advisor in their organization
- Any employees continuing their PI learning journey after attending another PI workshop
- Anyone who has the responsibility of directing employee efforts – or advising others who do
The Becoming a PI Practitioner workshop includes materials from PI’s What Drives People?™ and Managing People to Perform™ workshops as an introduction to The Predictive Index system, leaving attendees with a broad knowledge of the methodology and practical applications.
Our Managing People to Perform workshop gives participants the tools and perspectives they need to develop increased self-awareness and a thorough understanding of what drives their day-to-day management behaviours. In addition to securing a firm grasp of their own management styles, an expert PI facilitator will help them identify the behavioural styles of their direct reports.
You will leave this workshop with:
- An “at-a-glance” team summary of behavioural styles
- A Manager’s Scorecard that highlights gaps in management techniques that may inhibit employee performance
- A detailed Personal Action Plan
Who Should Attend?
- Front-line managers
- Directors responsible for maximizing the business performance of their teams
- Anyone who has the responsibility of directing of directing employee efforts – or advising others who do
The Managing People to Perform workshop begins with “What Drives People?” as an introduction.
Our Attracting and Selecting workshop provides insights and tools to help employers decode candidate drives, understand their needs, and consider how these play out in the workplace. Attracting and selecting the best people is critical to the success of every organization, and this workshop will prepare recruiters and hiring managers for the challenge.
Participants will leave the course with:
- A completed Job Assessment for a specific job in your organization
- A template for identifying key workforce behaviours
- A Hiring Scorecard to effectively evaluate a candidate
- A tailored Onboarding Strategy Plan
Use PI data and insights for each phase of hiring with the DASH Hiring Method™
DEFINE: Describe the job tasks and the ideal candidate.
ATTRACT: Craft advertisements and plan interview conversations using descriptions that will appeal to the ideal candidate.
SELECT: Use behavioral assessments in the hiring process to minimize time-to-hire and maximizing job fit.
HIRE: Hire and onboard new employees with a customized onboarding strategy to make them feel comfortable and up to speed quickly.
Who Should Attend?
Ideal candidates for this workshop are talent acquisition professionals, recruiters and hiring managers who are responsible to attract, interview, hire and onboard candidates. Anyone who has the responsibility of attracting and selecting top performers – or advising others who do- should strongly consider attending this workshop.
Our What Drives People workshop gives your employees the tools and insights they need to develop increased self-awareness and a thorough understanding of what motivates their day-to-day behaviours.
This workshop will allow your employees to:
- Demystify workplace behaviours
- Leverage a common language built on objectivity and behavioural understanding
- Understand why people have different work preferences and styles
- Reference a comprehensive inventory of workplace needs and behaviours
- Create a detailed Personal Action Plan
- Understand and celebrate behavioural differences
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is intended for employees at any level inside a PI client organization. It provides a solid foundation and serves as prerequisite learning for employees who wish to continue their PI learning journey in additional workshops.
“To be candid, when we first heard about the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment™ we were a little skeptical, but it is amazingly accurate and has credible predicting powers”. “We look to the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment™, delivered by Certified Partner, Predictive Success to evaluate and look for high performers in our research candidates, lab technicians and for roles in our post doctorate program in my group here at the U of T Medical School.”
“I wanted to formally say a big thanks to you. The training you did with us in the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment™ delivered by Certified Partner, Predictive Success last Thursday and Friday was truly superior. All my team are talking about it and very appreciative for the counseling and training, and the empathetic, enjoyable manner in which you taught them. All in all, a truly excellent two days.”
“We didn’t realize how much we needed the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment™, delivered by Certified Partner, Predictive Success until we were exposed to it. My eyes were opened to how we could do what we do so much better – all the various ways the Predictive Index can enhance leader and management relationships. We didn’t know what we were missing.”
“Using the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment™, from Certified Partner Predictive Success, we can ensure that employees are aligned with a job that best fits their behavioral style. Our company’s turnover, since implementing the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment™, has gone from 70% to 39%, which for our industry is exceptional.”
“Just wanted to reach out to say thank you for 2 incredible days of training! Your facilitation skills on such intricate material was truly second to none.”
The Predictive Index® is a registered trademark of Predictive Index LLC and is used here with permission