During the COVID-19 crisis, reduce your risks. We can help. We are reducing costs for our clients.
Since Predictive Success was founded in 2006, we have been led by one goal: helping companies design and execute elite cultures that can weather any storm. That goal has never been so strong as it is now.
We have now helped hundreds of companies survive and thrive in this COVID Crisis. We will be here to help.
- We bring you relief – Our team brings solutions to cut your costs, increase your revenues and reduce remote employee disengagement. We are partnering with Zoom to provide a platform to connect managers.
- We listen to your unique problems – Our team has set open office hours to field and manage any questions you may have. We can quickly put in a cost-effective new talent optimization plan to reduce your operating costs.
- We know the unique remote worker/ manager challenges – We developed a new What Drives People, A new Diagnostic Plan to reduce People Cost, and a new Managing People in a Crisis series of virtual training.
- We know you are challenged like never before – Unknown times require us to be agile. We are actively working with all of our clients to guide and help them in the way that is most convenient for them. Our new Talent Optimization software is reducing people costs by 10-25%. www.talentoptimization.org
During 2020 and in the COVID crisis we trained over 1,000 leaders virtually. This has resulted in our clients outperforming their competition, increasing their profit margins, and enjoying higher employee morale. The expanded use of The Predictive Index software in this crisis has been, according to our clients, a great use of their time, talent, and employee treasures. The internet allows us to do most, if not all, of what we usually do from a distance. We are leveraging every possible asset to continue providing the same service from a distance. We understand that now, more than ever, our clients require our expertise and power to navigate unknown waters.
We will be your torch during this COVID challenge. We believe in better work, a better world and our clients are experiencing less stress with us on their team.
– David Lahey, President, Predictive Success