WORKING WITH US
Leaders in Human Capital Analytics
We are dedicated to help clients find and hire top talent, build teams and leaders, manage change, influence productivity and drive sales. Our clients apply our “people data” to support employment decisions, explore advancement opportunities, succession planning and performance acceleration at group, team, and individual levels.
Benefits and Rewards
Our associates and full-time employees are eligible for a wide range of benefits* and rewards. We offer competitive starting rates plus regular wage and performance reviews to promote skills growth and earning power.
Full-time Predictive Success employees are eligible for enhanced total compensation and benefits, such as our Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan that offers extended health, dental, disability and life insurance for employees and their families.
We are seeking a Bilingual (French/English) speaking representative who is energetic and hardworking. This influential Customer Service Representative will support new and existing clients.
- First point of contact responsible for answering inquiries from current clients and prospects.
- Conducting software demos for clients.
- Investigating and solving client problems, which may be complex or long-standing.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients.
- Assist in the setup of new client accounts in company operating system.
- Assist in the coordination of events.
- Assisting/Spearheading marketing initiatives and the creation of marketing material.
- Recommend and coordinate special projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
- Oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills. Ability to make formal and informal presentation to prospects.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of HubSpot is a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with internal team member and external prospects.
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard – we hope you do too!
*Will offer benefits, RSP, and competitive salary.
We are looking for proactive, results-oriented sales leaders across Canada with the ability to deliver world-class people systems. Ideally, you would have a strong network, are intensely proactive in setting objectives and driven to reach goals.
The ideal candidate is resourceful and forceful in overcoming obstacles, has a strong sense of urgency and can make decisions effectively. If you are driven to connect quickly with others and can build and leverage relationships, we want to hear from you.
What are the Benefits?
- The Opportunity. You can work independently, network with your connections and acquire new business.
- The Package. There is lucrative revenue potential, including an annuity structure for client renewals.
- The Support. You have a corporate Shared Services team at your fingertips ready to support you and your clients.
- The Development. You can become a certified expert in the Predictive Index® Management System, Customer-Focused Selling™, & Leadership Transition Program.
- The Culture. We believe we have it good. We are a virtual organization but we have built a winning team environment. Each year, our consultants meet in Ontario for a team-building and thought-sharing retreat.
We are looking to expand our presence by introducing Certified Partners to our team that are passionate about finding innovative business solutions for new clientele. A Predictive Success Certified Partner offers the potential of a rewarding career of helping business leaders achieve their business objectives through the use of workforce assessments and human capital management methodologies of The Predictive Index and The Predictive Index Learning Indicator. Certified Partners enjoy the freedom of running their own business, building clientele, facilitating management training, and providing client support.
The best Certified Partners have a wealth of business experience and a successful track record in one, or some, of the following:
- Selling training and/or B2B software
- Successful record in Sales or Sales Management
- Executive Management
- Management Consulting
- Active participation in business, civic, and social organizations
- An established business network
There are 2 ways to build a successful Practice:
1. Build a dedicated Practice as an Owner/Operator:
- You share our obsession to make it easy for businesses to realize the true potential of their workforce.
- You have that entrepreneurial spark and want to build a company with high recurring revenue streams.
- You are energized by the thought of developing new business and the opportunity to work with C-Suite executives in the C-Suite.
- You want to change the lives of people & businesses for the better by helping them understand workplace behavior.
- You want a rewarding career and to work with smart people.
2. Add one of the Products to your existing business:
- You currently own/run a B2B services company such as a consultancy (HR or Strategic Management), an executive coaching firm, a training company, a boutique retained executive search firm or corporate accounting firm.
- You think adding a best-in-class, world-renowned brand in an allied field would add prestige to your enterprise and expand your opportunities with your current client base and beyond.
- You recognize the need for people analytics to assist your clients with the Hire-to-Retire lifecycle of employees in their workforce.