Client Success Consulting Associate
Job Type: Internship, Full-Time (May – August)
Required language: English
Predictive Success Corporation is a workforce analytics powerhouse headquartered in Whitby, ON with 600+ clients serviced across Canada. Our Global Best Practice platforms solve people challenges for clients of all sizes, across all industries.
With an established clientele across a wide range of industries including healthcare, financial services, professional services, manufacturing, retail, and construction, Predictive Success works with organizations ranging from start-ups to $1B+ in revenue.
We have created a culture that attracts the best, grows the best and creates an environment where the elite thrive, even as we grow.
Industry: Human Resources, Computer Software, Management Consulting
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our team at Predictive Success Corporation as a Client Success Consulting Associate.
The Client Success Consulting Associate will help drive new revenue and support our Managing Principals and clients. This position calls for a driven person who thrives on creating real change, initiating impactful sales creation programs for Predictive Index and our related consulting solutions across North America. You will be working in a fast-paced environment for a company that has been nominated to Profit Magazine’s Top 100 rated business for new sales growth.
- Provide sales support – support Managing Principals to deliver high-quality demos, outreach, sales qualification and discovery while providing creative and tactical support throughout their sales cycles.
- Deploy Managing Principal Activation Plan – track and support Managing Principals to keep them inspired and focused and achieving and surpassing their goals.
- Serve as a trusted advisor – proactively build and nurture relationships to maximize Managing Partner’s success with PI’s suite of tools and offerings.
- Drive results: Generate reports for quarterly business reviews using multiple tools, support direct telesales initiatives with reporting and tracking promotions.
- Teamwork: Assist with ad-hoc tasks assigned and internal processes by Shared Services Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Client Success – Create presentations, proposals and business plans for Managing Principals and in-depth analysis & reporting of key customer segments to better understand customer profiles, behaviours, and key drivers to purchase.
- University Degree in progress (B Comm. preferred)
- Able to work both independently and as a team-player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Above-average interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interface with cross-departmental teams
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High attention to detail and passion for analysis
- Good planning, organization, and execution skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and competing deadlines
- Willingness and eagerness to learn valuable skills in a challenging environment.
Time Commitment: 8:30AM – 5 PM
Location: Must be available to work in-person at our Whitby, ON office location
- Complete the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment and Predictive Index Cognitive Assessment, link here
- Submit a cover letter and your resume to Jennifer Lahey at email@example.com