The Predictive Index System® Cancellation Policy:
We have a low cost software and included yearly maintenance program which is an automatic or continuous renewal. We offer this process to contain costs for all our clients and to safeguard your PI Software Subscription as well as Support and Fixed Term Licenses against unintentional lapses. Your PI data has proven essential to many leaders in people planning meetings, manager evaluation and coaching and cost reduction discussions.
The Predictive Index System® Annual Service Fees:
- Annual Predictive Index Service Fee licenses are subscription based contracts that a representative from each company signs to set up, establish and secure access to The Predictive Index Software. Predictive Success maintains client portal sites based on 12 month contracts. For this reason, we require at least 30 day termination in writing to be removed from our program. If no notice is given the contract will be in place for another 12 months.
- Like most software firms, we have a low cost software and a yearly maintenance program, an automatic or continuous renewal. We offer this process to contain costs for all our clients and to safeguard your PI software subscription and support and fixed term licenses against unintentional lapses.
- If no action is taken upon receiving the renewal notice (sent to all clients 30 days prior to the contract end each year) and subsequent email reminders, your software subscription and support will automatically renew on the anniversary date. You will then be invoiced according to your current rate for the software subscription and support services, which is part of your signed contract with us.
- This is normal industry practice for software sales. It has proven the most cost effective method to manage the process for clients. Companies like Microsoft, IBM, and Salesforce.com have the same renewal period.
Here is how it works:
- If you do nothing when you receive your renewal notice, your software subscription and support will renew automatically at the anniversary date and you will be invoiced based on your current rate for software subscription and support.