Create a Safety First Culture
Everybody who works to reduce accidents and improve safe performance is concerned with human behaviour. Behavioural safety is the application of behavioural research on human performance to the problems of safety in the workplace. In workplaces with troublesome rates of unsafe performance, behavioural safety programs, properly implemented, produce significant improvements in safe performance and major reductions in workplace injuries and illnesses. Human suffering and financial costs are sharply reduced.
- Understand what drives safe and predictable human behaviour
- Understand how drives and motivations influence safety and identify what causes unsafe workplace behaviour
- Identify individuals who are hardwired to exhibit risky behaviours
- Understand how increasing self-awareness improves safety behaviour and performance
- Develop safety related action plans that can be implemented immediately with your teams
“We are in a business where people make mistakes. In this company alone, up until 2014 we averaged one fatality a year, it’s unacceptable. We want to change that statistic. We have an incredible safety program that we are implementing and the Improving Safety with Analytics Program delivered by Predictive Success is a key component of that”