Predictive Index Professional Series Training offers a tool that greatly enhances Personal Growth & Leadership Development. There is a reason that 28% of Canada’s Best Managed Companies now use Predictive Success.
- Once a manager/employee are registered for a Predictive Index Professional Series Workshop™, Customer Focused Selling™, or Leadership Transition Program training your time is committed as we need to book the facilitator, pay for the room and food.
- The time in Predictive Index Professional Series Training has been deemed very beneficial to your growth as a manager in your company. This education is a life skill credential.
- We request once you register that you block off these 2 days as part of your professional development and keep them. If for health reasons, you need to postpone your training our policy is listed below. Due to our costs to secure your employees seat, we have to access a cancellation fee for any change.
Predictive Index Workshop Cancellation or Change Policy
- 20+ days in advance of seminar – NO CHARGE provided you have contact us in writing by email to our Administrator, Shared Services attention firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1 (855) 430-9788
- Less than 15 days – 100% of the seminar fee is due but an (in house credit) will be kept on file for the company to use at a later date in the same calendar year.
- 1-7 days in advance the fees are due in full. Like other providers of adult training, fees are due at the time of registration. If a student is unable to attend he/she may send a replacement in their place to the course registered or ask for an in house credit to be used within 3 months of the cancellation. There will be a $100 administration fee to process this transfer request.
- Payment for Workshop Registration must be paid prior to attending the workshop.
New Refresher Fee
- A $200 attendance fee is now our policy to help off set food and room costs for anyone who has completed the full Becoming a PI Practitioner course and would like to come back and take a refresher. If you would like to attend please contact Julie Cane ( email@example.com ) to register and make arrangements for payment.