Build Teams and Develop Leaders
SMART COMPANIES SEE THEIR PEOPLE AS AN ASSET, NOT A COST CENTRE
They understand that talent can be leveraged to generate growth. Predictive Success uses data to optimize workforce performance by building high-performing teams and developing a leadership pipeline that supports development and inspires longevity.
IDENTIFY YOUR HIGH POTENTIALS
- One of the top challenges in today’s workplace is finding individuals that have the capacity and drive to replace those in leadership positions.
- Identify a behavioural style of high performing leaders.
- Pin-point individuals that are particularly influential.
By learning about the behaviours and motivating drives of your leaders, you can better understand how to keep them engaged and how to improve performance.
- Even your leaders need coaching sometimes.
- When performance falls short, it it important to not only look at the individual contributors, but also the leader and the team as a unit.
- We can help you identify development areas of your leaders, provide coaching guides and succession plans.
- Developing teams that work very well together and whose goals are aligned will mean a more engaged and productive working environment for all.
“The Predictive Index™, from Certified Partner Predictive Success, is central for understanding the behavioural make-up of my team. Every new player on the team completes the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment™, which offers insights into the behaviours of each player. This helps with the intricacies of coaching both as individuals and as members of a team. Using the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment™, implemented by Certified Partner Predictive Success, enables the ability to coach with a personalized approach that goes well-beyond a ‘one-size-fits-all’ method.”
“Predictive Index™, implemented by Certified Partner Predictive Success, tells you the truth. This is what you need to get to before you hire someone. If players take the 10 minutes required to fill out the survey, it gives the coach the opportunity to view the results of each individual player. It is a tool to more effectively manage teams based on the results that Predictive Success offers.”